WARNING: This camera is NOT water-proof. Sheath MUST BE USED on it and you can not WIPE it with any liquid or it will get BLURRY or BURNT which is NOT covered by warranty. If this happens, send us email to firstname.lastname@example.org for repair.
For technical support, call us at 1-800-257-6158
Step 1 - Install Daryou TWAIN
1. Click button to download the driver package.
2. Once downloaded, install the driver using the default prompts.
Step 2 - Integrate with your imaging software
1. Choose your imaging software button below for instructions on how to configure your software to work with a Daryou camera.
2. During this step you will see your Registration ID popping up on your screen similar to below:
3. Copy YOUR Registration ID and Fill out this form to request license. License will be sent to your email in 30 minutes during business hours. Be sure to check your Spam or Junk mails. DON'T CALL us after you submit because we are diligently working on your licenses
If your registration window closes before you get the license entered, try using your imaging software again and the registration windows should appear. If you DO NOT see the Registration ID, that means your computer has activated the license, no need to reactivate it.
4. Follow the instructions to use your camera.
If your dental software name is not shown above and need Twain driver, follow below generic instruction to use
In your dental software, select "DY50 TWAIN32 1.0 (32-32)" in the Sources as below
1. I can multiple pictures and see they are put on the right panel. But when I click "Done" button, only one picture are saved in patient chart
A: Your dental software doesn't support multiple pictures. Click the "Single Capture" box to use this driver's single mode
2. I can only take one picture each time
A. Make sure "Single Capture" box is UNCHECKED
You have done the setup. Below is for your FUTURE use ONLY. Don't do it now
Transfer a license from OLD computer to NEW computer
On NEW computer
1.Click to install DARYOU Twain driver
2.Click your software button below to set up this camera in your imaging software. You will see your NEW Registration ID. Copy this ID. It will be used on OLD computer
On OLD computer, Click to download and run it.
Put the Registration ID which you copied from NEW computer to "Registration ID" box, Click "Transfer Out". You will see your NEW license key. Then copy and put the NEW license key in NEW computer's License key box. click OK to activate on NEW computer.
If you don't see a window to let you put in Registration ID, that means there is NO license on the OLD computer. You cannot transfer out