1. This camera is NOT water-proof. Sheath MUST BE USED on it and you can not WIPE it with any liquid or it will get BLURRY or BURNT which is NOT covered by warranty. If this happens, send us email to firstname.lastname@example.org for repair.
2. This button driver has passed Microsoft malware scan and it is virus-free. Windows or some anti-virus software gives out a false warning and deletes the DaryouButton.exe file. Solution: See FAQ here
For technical support, call us at 1-800-257-6158 WITH your Order ID
To be able to use this camera with your imaging software, you MUST complete the three steps below:
If you use Apixia, ACE Dental, you can skip Step 1 and Step 2, and ONLY complete Step 3.
Step 1 - Install Microsoft components
Click VC Redistributable to install VC Redistributable. If you see "Repair, Uninstall" or "Setup Failed",that means this package is already on your computer, click "Close" to exit
Step 2 - Download, install, register
1. Click Install DARYOU button driver to download and install the button driver.
2. After the download, click 'Run'. If you see a notification saying 'This software may damage your computer' click 'More info' and then click 'Run anyway'.
3. If you have a problem completing the download, disable your anti-virus software and try again.
4. During the installation, have the option 'Create Desktop shortcut' checked.
5. A window pops up. Accept the agreement. You should see your Registration ID.
6. Copy the Registration ID and Fill out this form to request license. License will be sent to your email in 30 minutes during business hours. Be sure to check your Spam or Junk mails. DON'T CALL us after you submit because we are diligently working on your licenses
Step 3 - Integrate with your imaging software
Click Integration Instructions for instructions on how to configure your software to work with a Daryou camera.
1. The driver will be automatically launched when you start the computer.
2. Go to your imaging program and press the Capture button on your Daryou Intraoral Camera to take pictures.
Your driver is activated now. Bellow section is for your FUTURE use ONLY when you NEED it. DON'T do it NOW
Transfer a license from OLD computer to NEW computer
On NEW computer:
1. Click VC Redistributable to install VC Redistributable. If you see "Repair, Uninstall" or "Setup Failed",that means this package is already on your computer. Click Close and go to 2
2.Click Install DARYOU button driver to download and install the button driver
When the download is finished, click 'Run'. If you see a notification saying 'This software may damage your computer', click 'More info' and then click 'Run anyway'. If you have a problem completing your download, disable your anti-virus software and try again. During the installation, have the option 'Create Desktop Shortcut' checked.
You will see your Registration ID. Copy this ID
On OLD computer, click TransferLicense to download and run it. Input the Registration ID which you have copied from the new
computer. Click 'Transfer out' to receive a License Key for your new computer. Input your new License Key into the new computer's License key box and click 'OK' to complete the transfer.
If you have any questions, send email to email@example.com or call us at 1-800-257-6158 for technical support
If you need more licenses, Click Here to buy
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
1: My DaryouButton driver was installed and worked well. Later, the DaryouButton icon disappeared from Desktop and it doesn't work.
A: Your anti-virus software removed this driver.
In Windows defender or other anti-virus software, turn off your anti-virus software, install DARYOU button driver.
put C:\DaryouButton folder name in your anti-virus software's EXCLUDED folder list. Then turn on your anti-virus software
2.My anti-virus software give out virus warning and block to install DaryouButton
A: This button driver has passed Microsoft malware scan and it is virus free. But Windows or some anti-virus software give out a FAKE warning and delete this DaryouButton.exe file.Turn off your anti-virus software, download and install this button driver. Put C:\DaryouButton folder name in your anti-virus software's EXCLUDED folder list. Then Turn your anti-virus on. If you need help, call us at 1-800-257-6158 during Monday to Friday: 9AM to 5PM Eastern Time
3. I successfully set up the driver. But my Dexis or Eaglesoft or other imaging software shows black screen when using this camera.
A: Login your computer as Administrator, click ScreenFix to download and run it. Restart computer. If these still can not
fix the issue, call us at 1-800-257-6158 for help