1. This camera is NOT water-proof. Sheath MUST BE USED on it and you can not WIPE it with any liquid.Otherwise, it will get BLURRY or BURNT which is NOT covered by warranty. If this happens, send us email to email@example.com for repair.
2. This button driver has passed Microsoft malware scan and it is virus free. But Windows or some anti-virus software give out a FAKE warning and block this download.
1. If you use Windows defender, go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wdsi/definitions to update your Windows defender's threat definition. Restart computer
2. If you use other antivirus software,turn off your anti-virus software, download and install this button driver. Put C:\DaryouButton\DaryouButton.exe file name or C:\DaryouButton folder name in your anti-virus software's EXCLUDED file list or folder list.Then Turn your anti-virus on.If you need help, call us at 1-800-257-6158 during Monday to Friday: 8AM to 5PM Eastern Time
Step 1: Click VC Distributable to install VC Distributable. If you see "Repair, Uninstall" or "Setup Failed",that means this package is already on your computer. Click Close and go to Step 2
After the download is finished, click 'Run'. If you see a notification saying 'This software may damage your computer' click 'More info' and then click 'Run anyway'. If you have a problem completing the download, disable your anti-virus software and try again. During the installation, have the option 'Create Desktop shortcut' checked.
The driver will launch automatically after the installation. Your Registration ID will be displayed on your screen. It looks similar to bellow picture.
reply the email that you received from us with your Registration ID
we will send you License Key in 1 to 12 hours during our business hours. If you don't receive an email from us,check you Junk or Spam mails.You then enter your License Key and click 'OK' to activate your software.
Our business hours:
Monday to Friday: 8AM to 5PM Eastern Time
A green button icon will be shown on the screen. Click on it to choose your imaging software. Your imaging software selection will be remembered and you won't need to choose it again in the future unless you want to change to a different imaging software.
This step is ONLY for Eaglesoft. You you don't use Eaglesoft, ignore this step.
1.Check the bottom of your screen. If you see a green daryou button icon, close it out
2.Go to Desktop, find DaryouButton icon, right-click this icon,click Properties,click Compatibility,tick the box of "Run this program as An Administrator". Click OK.
3. Double click DaryouButton green icon from Desktop to launch this driver. Then choose "Eaglesoft" in the program list. Click OK to minimize it
1. The driver will automatically launch when you start the computer.
2. Go to your imaging program and press the Capture button on your Daryou Intraoral Camera to take a picture.
3. You can change your imaging software anytime you like by clicking the green button icon at the bottom of screen
**Your Daryou Camera must be plugged in to your computer by USB before the driver is launched or the driver will not work.
**If you unplug your camera from the computer USB, the driver will stop working. To fix this, close out of the driver, plug your Daryou Camera in again and then launch the driver either from Desktop or the Start Menu
Your driver is activated now. Bellow section is for your FUTURE use ONLY when you NEED it. DON'T do it NOW
Transferring The License To A New Computer
If you want to transfer the license from an existing computer to a new computer, follow these steps:
On new computer:
1. Click VC Distributable to install VC Distributable. If you see "Repair, Uninstall" or "Setup Failed",that means this package is already on your computer. Click Close
2. Click Install DARYOU button driver to download and install the button driver
When the download is finished, click 'Run'. If you see a notification saying 'This software may damage your computer', click 'More info' and then click 'Run anyway'. If you have a problem completing your download, disable your anti-virus software and try again. During the installation, have the option 'Create Desktop Shortcut' checked.
On new computer,launch DaryouButton from your desktop.
On the first run, you will need to activate the product by using the Registration ID provided on the screen. Copy this Registration ID
Then, on OLD computer, go to C:\DaryouButton.If you don't see this folder, go to Go to C:\Windows\twain_32\DY50TWAIN. Double click on Transfer.exe file. Input the Registration ID which you have copied from the new computer. Click 'Transfer out' to receive a License Key for your new computer. Input your new License Key into the new computer's Registration Activation box and click 'OK' to complete the transfer.
If you have any questions, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-257-6158 for technical support
If you need more licenses, Click Here to buy